BRADLEY HERCULES MILLS
The mill pulverizes material between pendulum roll assemblies and a fixed die ring. Pulverized material from the grinding zone is carried by the air stream to a separator mounted directly above the mill. From there, product size material is carried to a collection system while oversize particles are rejected and recycled for further grinding. Performance of the system is continuously monitored using automatic controls to maintain optimum grinding and drying conditions.
Grinding, classifying and flash drying in one process operation
Unique over-driven design means low investment – More Tons Out – Less HP in
• Fluid bed drying saves 25% on fuel cost
• Simple and solid foundation block
• Ground level access and low feed level – wear parts are quick and easy to change
• Gearbox oil does not need to be cooled
• Robust construction means low vibration and low maintenance
• Airswept grinding zone prevents over-grinding
• Efficient separation gives clean top size, maximum output and quiet operation
• Belt drive allows optimum speed selection
The unique over-driven design of the Bradley Pulverizer Airswept Mill means low investment. Robust construction means low maintenance. Bradley Hercules Mills pulverize material between pendulum roll assemblies and a fixed die ring. Hercules Mills are unique among ring-roll designs in being over driven through an integral gearbox. This permits a simple, solid foundation and results not only in low capital cost, but in better power-to-weight ratio. Vibration is minimised, operation is quiet and maintenance requirements are kept low.