Semi-fine Grinding & Size Separation for Heavy Duty Applications
Frequently found in quarries and cement plants, the Bradley Pulverizer Screen Mill is a proven performer for grinding and sizing materials in one operation. With a compact design and flexible operation, our heavy cast construction screen mills operate reliably for decades.
Bradley Pulverizer Screen Mill Design
Our flagship mills are centrifugal ring-roll pulverizers – equipped with two or three pendulum roll assemblies suspended from a rotating carrier. As centrifugal force is created by the rotation of the carrier, the roll assemblies swing outward causing the roller at the bottom of the roll assembly to rotate against the inside of the stationary ring. Material is picked up by and directed between the roller and ring where it is ground using a combination of attrition and impact.
Bradley Pulverizer Screen Mills are available in 2 models based on required output and your specific application needs. Bradley Screen Mills can achieve:
- Outputs of up to 50 tons per hour
- Product fineness up to 95% passing 2mm with 50% passing 150 microns
|Mill Motor Size
|Max Feed Size
|Die Ring Diameter
|Junior Hercules/ B Mill (US)
Grind & Screen in One Step
The fineness of the finished product discharging from the mill is determined by the size of the screen mesh fitted to the mill. The mill screen is designed to provide a large amount of area for easy passage of pulverized material from the mill. The screen itself can be changed easily and quickly to a screen of another mesh size so that various sized products can be produced efficiently in the same mill. Ground materials are then captured below the mill as final product or to be used for further processing. In addition, the mill is vented for dust-free operation.
For over 130 years, Bradley Pulverizer has produced reliable, heavy-duty roller mills that are built to last even in the most demanding environments. Bradley Mills are used to process a variety of materials with the most challenging specifications for particle size distribution and feature many functional benefits for our customers:
- Automatic feed control maintains mill at optimum production rate and prevents under or overloading of the mill.
- Improved efficiency due to minimum number of heavy assemblies to yield more TPH
- Low speed means low wear and consistent quality.
- Complete access at ground level allows for easy maintenance.
- Heavy cast construction makes for a robust and reliable operation for decades of performance.
- Vented for dust free operation
- No recycling of oversized particles
- Finished product fineness easily altered
|FINENESS PERCENT PASSING
The output of the Bradley Screen Mill depends upon the grindability of the rock, the amount of moisture present and the fineness of the finished product required.