Joe Tittermary, Technical Business Development Manager at Bradley Pulverizer will be speaking at NSSGA’s Pulverized Minerals Division (PMD) Annual meeting at the 2023 NRMCA, NSSGA & PCA Joint Annual Convention on March 15th. He will be discussing options available for efficiently meeting demanding particle size specifications for both new milling and air classification systems as well as plant retrofits. Additionally, he will focus on the capability to simultaneously produce multiple streams/cuts of products with differing particle size specifications.
- How a Divorced Classifier Generates Multiple Products Simultaneously from an Airswept Mill System
- Ian Hancock is Presenting “Air Classification From Industrial Processing To Specialized Applications” at the Powder & Bulk Solids Conference
- Operational Considerations for Optimal SSP Manufacturing in the Broadfield Process
- A Spotlight on Joe Tittermary: Presenting at NSSGA’s Pulverized Minerals Division (PMD) Annual Meeting – March 15, 2023
- A Spotlight on Nikheel Mistry: Presenting “Reducing Emissions in the Size Reduction and Drying Industry” at IMechE Seminar – 07 March 2023